Unable to pay for item because one or more sellers can't accept Paypal right now

daviduu
Community Member

I have commited to buy a couple of items on eBay but when I try and pay there is a red warning box saying .

"One or more sellers can't accept PayPal payments right now. Contact the sellers for help". I have contacted the sellers but they say tey are having an issue with payments.

Ebay is sending me pay now demands with veiled threats if I do not pay! Anyone else having this experience?

I have tried to contact eBay but it is impossible to find an email address.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Unable to pay for item because one or more sellers can't accept Paypal right now

Zero point sending emails to eBay, it is an automated system manned by bots

Have you tried the 'Have Us Call You' option under the help tab?

No, I have never heard of eBay sending threatening emails to buyers. I have heard of payment reminder emails but never pay now demands of a threatening nature

Have you asked the sellers if they are willing to cancel until they can sort out their PayPal issues?

There are indeed many sellers having issues due to glitches, and especially as today is Friday, these are going to be made even worse 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

No, I have never heard of eBay sending threatening emails to buyers. I have heard of payment reminder emails but never pay now demands of a threatening nature

Have you asked the sellers if they are willing to cancel until they can sort out their PayPal issues?

There are indeed many sellers having issues due to glitches, and especially as today is Friday, these are going to be made even worse 

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

As bear says but have to ask if all payments are in the same currency.  I believe only one currency at a time can be processed.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

That is a good point Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

@enigmabear wrote:

FRIDAY 13TH to be precise very scary watch out for black cats haha

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

And it is a full moon 

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

@enigmabear wrote:

And it is a full moon 

dog-clip-art-howl-at-the-moon.jpg

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Which bat is that?

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Batgirl, she's the howler - Batboy usually just barks (LOUDLY)...................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Thanks enigmabear. I just tried paying for one of the items and it worked this time. There is still an outstanding payment but I will just wait a while and try again. Definitiely gremlins in the gravy!

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply