Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I bought FRENCH CACAO POWDERED TRUFFLES IN TIN 500g , it has Mathez photo for ads but received fake!

I have been looking forward to receive my favourite Mathez powdered truffle chocolate, but get fake ones! very disappointed. The ads and content of this seller stated it is Mathez, but I received no name fake ones! The tin wasnt sealed, when I openne...

l'm not happy with the ebay choice of carrier

As the buyer l pay for postage, yet have no choice in the carrier. l have reached the point where l no longer want goods l have paid for. An item l paid for on April 30 still has not left the USA on May 11. This is very poor service by any standard.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

conformation of order, paid, tracking nr. 2 days later seller wants me to cancel as he has no stock

Hi All,I am getting fustrated with sellers,mainly from the Orient, that advertise goods that are not available.I get confirmation of the order, I pay for it, later they say that the goods have been sent including a tracking number only to find out a ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

7-pack item changes to 5-pack in checkout!

Hi folks, I almost got tricked - I landed on this page via Google, but when I added the 7-pack item to my cart, it magically became a 5-pack item: https://www.ebay.com.au/p/CURAPROX-CS-5460-Ultra-Soft-Toothbrush-Dental-Curaden-Swiss-7-Pack/1402672517...

lost bid

I put in a bid for an item which was $10 more than the winning bid but I didn't get the item. I placed thebid in the last 10 seconds. Can someone tell me why?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller cancels purchase and relists same item 1/2 hour later

I purchased an item from a seller whose counter offer I accepted. He then proceeds to cancel the sale stating that he has lost the item which is fine.But about 1/2 hour after the cancellation the exact same item is put back on sale. Rang the Ebay hel...

• 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

payment being processed

I made a purchase two weeks ago and the status is still "payment is being processed". How can I resolve this? Cheers,Darius

Purchase history

Was checking my purchase history and noticed that the dates for feedback are wrong.They are showing in groups of 1/4/19, 1/1/19, 1/10/18, 1/7/18, 1/4/18 etcVery strange but it is Friday

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! WARNING! Possibly CARCINOGENIC Aluminium Silicate insulation being sold on ebay as safe!

Everywhere wherever I read online I found that when I searched under the term of "aluminium silicate" was deemed non-carcinogenic. However what I didn't realize at the time and after buying the substance, and installing it in my car without breathing...

Resolved! Is it unreasonable to ask for cheaper combined postage if purchasing more than one item?

Would I be wrong in thinking this was just the correct ebay etiquette as a seller that this is the norm? I mean I always combine postage to make it cheaper- I even refund the difference if I have overquoted by mistake. I feel is nothing to be gained ...

Is it my fault for not spotting a difference between item specifics and item description?

I searched for USB C cables, clicked more refinements near the bottom on the left menu, then selected cable lenght - 5MI brought 20 of the cheapest ones and they showed up 2M, cheecked the description and yes it says 2M.I didnt read the whole descrip...