I bought a cd from a seller in the US. They sent me the wrong. I lodged a paypal cla

I bought a cd from a seller in the US and they sent me the wrong cd. I lodged a paypal claim and to get my money back i have to send the cd back at my expense. It's not my fsult they sent the wrong cd why should i have to pay postagefor there mistake.
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I bought a cd from a seller in the US. They sent me the wrong. I lodged a paypal cla

it probably was a mistake as who wants any type of problem. you should have contacted the seller first and see what solution they would have given you - then and only then you go to paypal if they wont help you.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Is onselling the CD here an option? Is it more viable to close the case and sell it? A good seller, in my opinion, will refund you the return postage costs on receipt of the item (if it was their mistake). I have had this happen. I didn't involve PayPal because it was a long-term, trusted seller, whom I had dealt with many times. Upon receipt of the item, the seller requested a pic of the postage receipt and promptly refunded me via PayPal.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

As a CD seller, I would always find ways to resolve these kind of concerns without insisting the buyer return the CD at their own expense (which I would imagine is not worth it for overseas purchases as the return post costs would be excessive).  But the paypal rules require buyers to return items.  Stick with us aussie sellers ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply