Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can I withdraw my feedback?

I'd like to suggest that receiving feedback is tied to giving it, and that when you receive feedback on a transaction, if you don't provide it within say a seven day period the feedback you have received 'expires' and comes off your account - as an i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

all the pictures do not load

Can someone advise me on when I go to the eBay site to buy or bid all the pictures do not load, the most it loads is about 12 pic, all the other info is there but no picyures

Resolved! cancel transaction request

Hi, I purchased a top & paid thru Paypal, the top arrived with bleach stains on the back, emailed seller straight away and she refunded my money back thru paypal approx 2 weeks ago...today I received an email request to cancel the transaction as the ...

eBay & USPS Price Raping International Buyers

I purchase a number of items from the US and have always found postage costs quite reasonable...THAT was until the latest eBay foray into price raping international buyers to clearly make more $$$$ in conjunction with USPS. A recent trend is that man...

Sort Box

I can no longer access my sort box when searching (always like to search "nearest first" when applicable".) Incredibly annoying. Tried deteting cookies etc. I use internet explorer. It works OK on firefox but I want to know why it does not work on my...

sale

still wating for iterm# 171195391467 AVG Security 2014, payed by paypal on 15/12/2013

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

boat motor

hi i purchased a boat motor on ebay 3years ago last night this motor and my boat was stolen i urgently need to get back to where i bought it from to get details of motor in one of the pictures on the sight as i cant find the details anywhere .....tha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

chat line

I am unable to buy anything and I have money in my account. Can you please check this out.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful