Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

return postage on item not as described/faulty

Hi all, one thing that really gets to me is the way sellers expect buyers of items to pay return postage when it is ''item not described'or even faulty. When the item has a few kilos to it, it can be quite a bit to return it. I dont see why a buyer s...

bidding not recorded

Getting a bit **bleep** off with the bidding system. I put in a maximum for an item and it showed I was the highest bidder. The price remained static unti the last few remaining seconds when it said I had been outbid, so i lost the item. This happens...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sudden overdue delivery surge

Can't recall similar but I have three parcel which haven't turned up on time and considering I only have 4 on order, that's not good. Anyone experiencing similar?

HELP WHITE EDEN LOUNGE

Hi, Any thoughts from buyers on the White Eden Bonded Leather Lounge for $489. Im looking at buying one. Would be great to hear from anyone that owns one. Regards and Thanks Nick

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how do we turn off Global Shipping Program

I was charged $27 fee by Pitney Bowes for a "Global Shipping Program". I work in logistics & I know it doesn't cost $27 to clear paper products through Customs. I know what is limited & prohibited coming into my country. If I do get inspected, I can ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cant see item number

I must be completely stupid because I cannot see an item number for something I want to ask a question about. I cant see an item number on anything I look at?? The help page said the item number is displayed next to the item title but its I cant see ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! QUANDARY

I'd appreciate some feedback on my dilemma. I recently bought an item which requires registration. . When I try to register, a message tells me the prouct key is not valid although I have entered it correctly. I emailed support for the product giving...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how do i tell customers about faulty goods

If your looking to Buy a Water distiller from China then the weight of the appliance say 6kg makes it a futile task in returning it for a refund. so Beware of the return lure. The one I bought was stainless steel, and the appliance looked Ok but the ...

retract bid

hi didnt realise had to pick up from Katoomba owner will not ship 

Paypal account limited Seller Fraud

Posting for my sisterMy sister has had her Paypal accont limited and cannot purchase anything with her account.$500 item purchased on December 20 2013Jewellery itemTitle included the following words "Antique Gold"Description stated item was originall...

TRACKING 'INITIATED'.

I made a purchase last month and on the 20th the seller marked the item as sent and included a tracking number - after waiting long enough for the parcel to arrive I decided to enter the tracking number into the AusPost tracking service and the respo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to open a dispute via Ebay INSTEAD of via PayPal?

Hi there,I've paid for an item on the 29th Jan '14 and the seller informed me that they have sent item on the 30th.I am from NSW, Australia and the seller is from NSW, Australia as well. Then estimated delivery is: on or before Mon. 3 Feb. per eBay F...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful