trouble with ebay search

All day I have been trying to search items to buy  or look at my purchase items - sometimes it works, but most often it times out.

I have re-booted  several times, cleared cookies and cache, tried both firefox and IE.  

Any suggestions?    i hope everyone not have same problem, or there won't be any buyers left

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

trouble with ebay search

Firefox has always been known to be more eBay friendly than IE, unfortunately, lately firefox seems to also be having these problems.

Don't yell at me (LOL) try Chrome until FF sorts out the problem.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

trouble with ebay search

Having same problems and have just messaged Customer Support having missed out on a couple of Auctions I wanted to bid on . . . . . . .  grrrrrrrrrrr  Will just have to hope they re-list as it appears they both ended with 0 bidders.  Totally unfair for Sellers and Buyers alike.  As it means eBay will be missing out on fvfees, I guess we can expect this problem to be fixed quickly, lol

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

trouble with ebay search

I'm using Google Chrome & having no problems at all looking at items. Every one I click on changes to the listing page in about 1/2 a second. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

trouble with ebay search

I have tried Chrome, IE and Firefox - cannot search an item - cannot expand my own item

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply