Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! cancel transaction request

Hi, I purchased a top & paid thru Paypal, the top arrived with bleach stains on the back, emailed seller straight away and she refunded my money back thru paypal approx 2 weeks ago...today I received an email request to cancel the transaction as the ...

eBay & USPS Price Raping International Buyers

I purchase a number of items from the US and have always found postage costs quite reasonable...THAT was until the latest eBay foray into price raping international buyers to clearly make more $$$$ in conjunction with USPS. A recent trend is that man...

Sort Box

I can no longer access my sort box when searching (always like to search "nearest first" when applicable".) Incredibly annoying. Tried deteting cookies etc. I use internet explorer. It works OK on firefox but I want to know why it does not work on my...

sale

still wating for iterm# 171195391467 AVG Security 2014, payed by paypal on 15/12/2013

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

boat motor

hi i purchased a boat motor on ebay 3years ago last night this motor and my boat was stolen i urgently need to get back to where i bought it from to get details of motor in one of the pictures on the sight as i cant find the details anywhere .....tha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

chat line

I am unable to buy anything and I have money in my account. Can you please check this out.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Price changes during buying process

The other day I attempted to buy a swimsuit popover. The price was $3.99 with free postage. I had to select a pattern and price stayed the same. I then had to select a size (which was actually no choice, as it came in only one size). When the size wa...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why cant you seperate overseas seller with Australian sellers.

Today I have been searching for a trolley to buy as I am moving houses and thought it would make life a bit easier.When I do a search for hand trolleys I get many from overseas sellers which is a bit useless. So I try to narrow my search to only incl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful