I bought and paid for an item today but the listing has been deleted and seller is unregistered?

Hi, I bought an item (for around $350) and paid straight away. Account 2 months old but the seller had a few good feedbacks. They sent me a message half an hour after purchase saying "Thanx for your order, I will send it soon dear". about 2 hours after this they marked as sent and updated with a tracking number (which says "Ready for processing" and requires a signature on delivery. However the listing has been deleted and I cant even contact the seller because they no longer exist? Please help. 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I bought and paid for an item today but the listing has been deleted and seller is unregistered?

Keep an eye on the tracking number. There will be an expected delivery date. If you havenโ€™t received it by this date, open an item not received through EBayโ€™s Money Back Guarantee  procedure.  

The best you can do, is wait. Terrible feeling, I know.

Can you still see the item in your purchased items?  

Sorry this has happened to you.  If you follow correct procedures, youโ€™ll get your money backโ€ฆ. Or the item.  If the item isnโ€™t right, then come back and weโ€™ll help you get a refund. 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Yes, as Jane said, don't worry. Of course it is annoying because you wanted your item, but in terms of money, you won't lose it if the item does not arrive or is not as described.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

You need to follow Jane's advice to the letter.

You should be okay with getting your money back if the item doesn't arrive or isn't as described but this is where you need to now be alert and on the ball.

This is a good time to read up on ebay's rules and instructions on the Help pages, so you can follow procedure exactly. Quite a few buyers are derailed at this point because they don't do that.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply