Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I bought and paid for an item today but the listing has been deleted and seller is unregistered?

Hi, I bought an item (for around $350) and paid straight away. Account 2 months old but the seller had a few good feedbacks. They sent me a message half an hour after purchase saying "Thanx for your order, I will send it soon dear". about 2 hours aft...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

restricted account

Hi my account was restricted 5 weeks ago i have contacted ebay heaps of times i was hacked a few yrs ago in which they listed buisness on my account ebay new this but couldnt take it off now they are asking for bank details payslips ect do i have to ...

Sendle troubles in rural areas

why has Ebay gone down the path of pushing Sendle as a prefered carrier over Australia post ?Sendle may be cheaper but the last time i had something sent by a new Ebay seller to me Via Sendle because Ebay paushed them at the seller it took over a mon...

Horrible seller

Hi all, Just wanted to warn people about a very evil seller. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MONSTER!!! He is a liar and a thief and will fail you in everyway. BEWARE.

Suspension threat

Ever since managed payments started i keep getting emails saying to update id. I dont own a drivers licence or passport. Now they've restricted my account which is fine because as soon as managed payments started my selling days are over. But now the...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can i block a particular seller

Can i block a particular seller so this company no longer shows up im my searches/I have sent a number of messages in regards to their pricing on various items and hey dont reply. Cheers for now

Items I have received are still showing as in transit

How do I mark purchases as received when ebay is showing them as still in the postal system. Leaving feedback does not change the pending state of items and I want to see at a glace only items that I have not received.A minor issue but an annnoying o...

Fraud - Obtain Benefit By Deception

Fraud offences do vary from State to State, however all revolve around a deception.I recently purchased an item off a seller after asking specific questions not listed in their description. When it arrived I found the seller had lied about the qualit...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund case

I purchased an ornament which was 'not as advertised' and requested a refund from the seller via Ebay. I posted it back the same day after receiving it (in the same envelope it was posted in). As the stamps had not been franked I used them as return ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Postage

I live in a fairly remote area and do a lot of ebay shopping. Generally if I, say, order on a Friday, I will have the item by the end of the next week, sometimes earlier. Lately "aussie stock" (won't buy from china) seems to take forever. When check ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful