I have a problem with a product and the seller is dragging it out to prevent me from leaving neative

What do I do when I am trying to be fare but I don't know if the seller has a lack of the English language or is playing me as a fool to drag out the respoce so I don't leave negative feed back. All I want is a wiring diagram so I hook it up correctly as the item has no markings on it and the diagram shown on the eBay sales listing is not what they sold Me??? 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have a problem with a product and the seller is dragging it out to prevent me from leaving neative

They cannot stop you leaving a neg now if that is what you want to do

If the listing is not what you were sent, you can open an item not as described dispute

Don't let them string you along

What is their feedback like ?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

less than 30 seconds on google!

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If the one you were sold doesn't match the one in the ad, plus the remote is dead, I'd be opening a 'not as described' claim.

The seller may just refund the price rather than ask for item returned, since it is a relatively low cost item and part of it is not working anyway.

I see you've given the feedback, that was a good move.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply