I have been told that my parcel has been delivered and signed for by J Brown who I have no clue is

lor6459
Community Member

I have been told that my parcel has been delivered and signed for by someone else the tracking number is 33FJV8526752 . I am wondering if your company could follow up and ask the delivery driver to check his GPS and tell me where he delivered this parcel to as the shop that it was going to has not recieved it either  .I am awaiting your response ,thankyou.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have been told that my parcel has been delivered and signed for by J Brown who I have no clue is

@lor6459,

Youโ€™re posting on a public board. You're not contacting eBay by posting on these boards. They are public forums on which any eBay member can post, and the responders are, like you, fellow eBay members who give voluntary helpful advice and information. (The standard of help is usually well above the type of cut-and-paste help provided by eBay customer service.)

I note that youโ€™ve already contacted AP. Thatโ€™s the best thing to do. I hope that your parcel turns up.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I can't see where you have stated you contacted AP, unless you opened more than one thread for this issue.

Your problem has nothing to do with eBay. It is between you and the postage service the seller used.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

It's in the tracking enquiry lodged about an hour after parcel delivery.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

My point stands. It's up to the OP to chase it up, not eBay
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply