I have paid for 2 items, but postage cost not included. Need to cover postage - what should I do?

Hi, I'm looking for some advice.  I recently purchased 2 items from a seller who had them listed as pick-up only, so no postage costs were included in the listing.  Emails prior to auction end clarified tht the seller would be happy to post at purchaser's expense, which I was happy with.  I won the items, and paid for them accidentally before the invoice with the postage was issued. What can I do now?  I need to pay the postage costs, but the seller doesn't seem to be able to raise an invoice for that alone.  many thanks for any assistance.  Sharon

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have paid for 2 items, but postage cost not included. Need to cover postage - what should I do?

Your seller can refund your payment, then they can send an invoice with postage on it.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Your seller needs to log into Papal and refund the payment and ten wait a few hours fr t t filter through to ebay so it shows as unpaid then they  will be able to send a revised invoice to include postage.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply