Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buying an item

Can any one help me I bought an item and have been messaging the seller for 2 days to ask them please send me the bank account details so as i can make the payment but i havet heard from them

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SHILL BIDDING!!

I'm currently bidding on an item that I know for a fact is being bid up by an associate of the seller. I can tell by the rating of the shill bidder who the person is. I know for a fact that these two people have a close business/personal relationship...

Hong Kong post ~ delays and restrictions ~ New Rules

eBay's latest announcementhttp://www2.ebay.com/aw/au/201310.shtml#2013-10-03113347 no more cheap perfumes / lotions/ items with lithium batteries / .... and more.... coming to Australiaand all parcels going thru scanning will really really slow thing...

• 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Seller had incorrect UPC in listing

Hi. I tried searching Help and the Forum, but couldn't find an answer, so apologies if this has been discussed somewhere else. Basically, I bid on (and subsequently won) an item. Two UPCs were listed in the item. I conducted a internet search on both...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia post

So lucky me. I got to spend the day being transfered back and forth talking to aus post.I have an order with a tracking number comming up as delivered but it wasn't and the suburb is not mine and not a suburb that has mail from my area go to. I asked...

Resolved! Why is it so hard for us to message a Seller?

I'm getting a bit sick of ebay doing this. Trying to resolve a question and answer and they cut you off from contacting seller. I need my item and they need their purchase finalised.

Resolved! How to ask seller to give feedback?

I won an item. Pay straight away with paypal (thank God).Estimated delivery went pass....nothing happening, tried to contact the seller, then all of a sudden it changed into item is delivered (What the Hell...what has he been doing). Wait....wait...a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how do I speak to Ebay

Hi,I sent a message to ebay last Thursday & received no reply as when I bid on the item on my Ipad it had free postage but on my desktop it had frieght HOW CAN THAT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to pay for the item with fright because no-one from EBAY resp...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay pages not working rite

hi iam having problems with ebay pages not working rite i cant edit my email preferrences in saved searchs orreplace saved searchs or suggested items not showing either can you help cheers.