I payed and ordered a cap in November-the seller will not reply to my message. I want a result! Than

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I payed and ordered a cap in November-the seller will not reply to my message. I want a result! Than

Sorry but your time limit to open a dispute has well and truly gone. In future NEVER let a seller string you along past 45 days. You have upto 45 days from date of purchase to open a dispute then escalate it to a claim if item does not arrive. Sorry but thats the rules. You could try reporting them to ebay for Non performing selling but I dont think anything will happen now as its way to late.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

As it is March, your 45 days of Paypal buyer protection are over. You need to file a claim before that. That gives you a little bit more time, and if the item had then arrived, you can close a claim.

Now, all you can do is ask your bank about a chargeback if you used a credit card.

If it was a cap, hopefully not expensive. Next time,...open a Paypal item not received claim by about day 40.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply