Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple listing for same product

Been searching for some stuff lately only to be presented with pages & pages of the same exact item !Its very annoying specially when my connection is slow... The seller lists say an accessory item for a vehicle & then a different item number for dif...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Perfume not new

I brought a perfume that was stated to be new and never used. Upon arrival the perfume had clearly been used. I contacted the seller that admitted it had been tried but they still think it's new. What can I do? AUTHENTICCHRISTIAN DIOR - JADORE30 ML E...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping keeps asking me to change my address?

I purchased an item that's ships to australia. Australia was showing when I purchased the item.When I go to pay it keeps asking me to change my address?The seller can't work it out either?eBay is supposed to be adding the postage? I just can't pay an...

I just discovered that sellers can request bidders phone number!!

I always thought that contact details could only be requested of people who have actually sold or purshased an item. But today I discover that merely bidding on an item, allows a seller to request the phone number of the bidder. Isn't this a very cur...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

want it now

I just found out that this feature is not available anymore, any idea how to post want item online either on ebay or other venues? Or can I post it in this forum? Thanks

"Price + Postage: lowest first" Scam

The practice of including a cheap item in the same listing as a more expensive "main" item is really starting to annoy me, and I think it is time eBay did something about it. For example, search for a new iPad cover, and sort by "Price + Postage: low...

Charged Additional Postage

I bid on an auction last night and this morning was delighted to find I had won the item. When going to pay I found that the postage had increased to 69 euro from the original postage of 39 euro. I did not think that this was allowed. What can I do a...