Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Use caution again if buying a high end TV from a German seller.

That Chinese scammer has hijacked the same German account to list another three scam listings,(TV's with free postage to Aus) They ended up removed one listing and alowed the other two to go through to completed at the total cost of $3773,( that coul...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

do you think it is ok to buy

hi, hoping some one can help, i am wanting to buy a bag, cheap for this brand , 189.00 free postage, these bags sell on ebay for well over 300 , 550 new to buy, problem is that another seller with different user name listed minutes after bag i am loo...

Brand New Concession Trailer Mobile Kitchen Free Ship By Sea

This cart should be baned from ebay. I bought one was charged an extra $1700 for freight when it advertised free or freight cost included. It is a total tin can. It is not what they say. I have had to rebuild it costing me more than an aditional $ 50...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ninja Mega Kitchen Systems

Note to buyers - be careful when selecting Ninja Mega Kitchen Systems if you are in Australia and buying models from the US. Just received one and it does not have a compatible plug. I thought I could fix it by buying an adaptor - NOOOO apparently th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wrong item

Is it possible to cancel a bid as I have made an offer on the wrong item

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dodgey Seller???

Help.A Seller has 0 sales on Ebay.Lists an item thats advertised by a Bigger Co. at 1/2 price.The item is situated 2000 klm away from the Seller at the Bigger Co. address.The Seller quotes in his sales blurb 2 postive reviews from past buyers (hey he...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Multiple listing for same product

Been searching for some stuff lately only to be presented with pages & pages of the same exact item !Its very annoying specially when my connection is slow... The seller lists say an accessory item for a vehicle & then a different item number for dif...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Perfume not new

I brought a perfume that was stated to be new and never used. Upon arrival the perfume had clearly been used. I contacted the seller that admitted it had been tried but they still think it's new. What can I do? AUTHENTICCHRISTIAN DIOR - JADORE30 ML E...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful