I received an item that was refunded due to late delivery, how do I now pay for it?

I was refunded for an item that never arrived ( due to COVID) international shipping delays.  I have since received the items and would like to pay the seller, how do I go about that ?  I have tried contacting the seller but they haven't replied.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I received an item that was refunded due to late delivery, how do I now pay for it?

Keep trying. I'm actually in a similar situation. Perhaps seller is not well.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Go into PayPal and find the transaction. There should be an option to reverse the transaction. If there's not, manually send the payment to the seller's PayPal address.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I'd like to do that with my issue *tippy*toes*. The selller or one of the selller's staff did reply to me and thank me for being honest and letting them know that I eventually recieved the item. Also gave me an email address. I tried to pay into that and it was rejected. I also tried to find the original PayPal address of the selller but can't find it in my PayPal account transactions. All I see is the seller's name and other transaction details. Six times or so I have contacted seller / staff to say I want to repay the money and no reply!

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

No Kudos for the OP for doing the right thing? Good on you mate, thanks for being honest.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

I'd like to do that with my issue *tippy*toes*. The selller or one of the selller's staff did reply to me and thank me for being honest and letting them know that I eventually recieved the item. Also gave me an email address. I tried to pay into that and it was rejected. I also tried to find the original PayPal address of the selller but can't find it in my PayPal account transactions. All I see is the seller's name and other transaction details. Six times or so I have contacted seller / staff to say I want to repay the money and no reply!

Did you do what tippy suggested and try to reverse the transaction?

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply