I select Australia Only and I only get stuff from overseas. What is going on????

spuddo1
Community Member

There seems to be a big bug in the system. Why when I ask for items in Australia I get **bleep** from all over the world. I even got Ukraine. I am NOT going to buy fro there!!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I select Australia Only and I only get stuff from overseas. What is going on????

There are many threads about this on the boards, it's not a bug, selecting "Australia only" simply gives all sellers who SHIP to Austraia.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Try using the distance from your postcode, i.e. 500 or 1000 klms.

(waves to padi) Smiley Happy

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I don't know what I am doing right or wrong, but when I tick 'Australia Only' now I only get sellers located in Australia and not a single overseas based seller. Plus all the item prices are rounded which is atypical of locals.

Tick Default and everyone else shows up...
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I'm the same. If I select 'Australia Only' for the item location, I only get items located in Australia.

Can someone give me a product I can search on to see if I can replicate the problem?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

If I select "Australia Only" I get items located in Australia at the top of the page.

Below that I generally get international sellers who sell to Australia.

You just have to look out for the change from Australian to international when scrolling down the page.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply