I want to buy another item that I have previously bought, how can I find it?

IS there any way one can see the pictures of what they purchased a few months ago? I want to do a repeat buy if possible instead of scrolling through hundreds of pages again, it gives me a headache. AND, why do ebay keep changing things that worked well. PLUS, why is it so hard to actually contact you people without being specific to click on one of your boxes. It is starting to drive me insane and makes me so annoyed. PLEASE help me. Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

In your order history there is a drop down box at the top which says 'see orders from ...'  there you should be able to find your orders from months ago to a couple of years ago and reorder.

If you click on a sellers name you can find a contact link (next to the visit store link) which doesn't involve any particular item.

Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

@jewelisle wrote:

PLUS, why is it so hard to actually contact you people without being specific to click on one of your boxes. It is starting to drive me insane and makes me so annoyed. PLEASE help me. Thanks

What was hard about contacting us here on the boards?

I presume you mean you have difficulty contacting ebay.....we are not ebay, just volunteer members.

Instead of getting annoyed try coming to the boards and asking the members....we probably answer as quickly as ebay does anyway.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Quicker than ebay and members actually make more sense!
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply