I want to contact someone at ebay to help me buy a battery and charger for an item received today

Community Member

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I want to contact someone at ebay to help me buy a battery and charger for an item received today

eBay won't do that for you, it's up to you to search for the items yourself by going to the "search for anything" tab at the top of your purchase history page.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Padi is right. Ebay won't help you. Maybe, just maybe, the seller can help you if he or she knows and is nice, but certainly not eBay (they most probably don't know anyway).

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

You do realise you're buying from individual sellers, right? Ebay themselves are not selling anything.

Buy from someone who is selling what you need (but don't buy anything like batteries and chargers from Chinese sellers as they are a fire hazard).

Alternatively, go to the shops.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Is it a second-hand item? Most new items come with a charger or battery.

If it has a brand, you could find the item online and see which charger and or battery it needs.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Papermoon, it could have been the seller that left the last feedback for the OP - if it was they sell bare-skin cordless drills with the batteries and chargers separate (Worx power tools). They are an Aussie company, though their tools are mid-range and not in the league of Makita, Milwaukee, Hitachi etc.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply