I wish to cancel an order 24-09895-33957 as it is incorrect. I will reorder the correct item.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I wish to cancel an order 24-09895-33957 as it is incorrect. I will reorder the correct item.

You will need to contact the seller and ask them politely if they are willing to do that

They may have already packaged the item and left home to post it, wanting to get it done before close of business ,being Friday 

Sellers do not have to accept cancelations, especially for change of mind (buying is a two step process, it is up to the buyer to make sure they are ordering what they actually want)

Sellers also do not have to sell to someone who already, instantly wants to cancel

In any case, other members cannot do it for you

If it is too late , or the seller does not agree you can always sell it yourself when it arrives 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

OP,  you're contacting neither eBay nor the seller by posting on these boards. These are public forums on which any eBay member can post, and the responders are, like you, fellow eBay members who give voluntary helpful advice and information.

You canโ€™t simply cancel an order by saying โ€œI want to cancel.โ€

eBay canโ€™t cancel the order. They are not the seller.

You must contact your seller (see your purchase history and find the option to contact the seller)โ€ฆ and ask. It may be too late to cancel, and the seller may not be able (or willing) to cancel. Ask the seller; that is what you need to do.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply