Interesting.......

I just left feedback for a purchase that I made just before Xmas and the question of "Did your item arrive before Jan 4th?" was there and it just arrived today Jan 6th. Now, also being a seller, I know that the estimates are little magic numbers plucked from the air and non-realistic for the Xmas/New Year time period, so I didn't want to click "No" and leave the seller a defect for something out of their hands ( like a buyer did to me recently), so I didn't click on yes or no, just left them blank and it went through without a glitch - as far as I know! Now that is interesting.........Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Interesting.......

As far as I know it's not compulsary to click yes or no

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

Interesting.......

I left feedback the other day, and I wasn't even asked.

Thought they may have phased it out

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

Interesting.......

crow is right it is not compulsary to click yes or no.
The buyer will not receive a defect if you just leave it unanswered.
Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

Interesting.......

@imastawka wrote:

I left feedback the other day, and I wasn't even asked.

Thought they may have phased it out

did it have tracking if so you should not get it if the seller lodge it at the PO because they can show they posted it within the time they said they would

I have had a few lately that had gone past the date Ebay guessed it would arrive I always click yes 

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

Interesting.......

I tick 'yes' if I did receive it before the ebay's due date and leave it unticked if it is later than the date.

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

Interesting.......

Quite right.   It did have tracking.  That's why no question

I always tick 'yes' anyway

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

Interesting.......

Given - eBay has no control over Aust. Post delivery times - I never - I mean never even bother with the stars.

Your item arrives in reasonable time - packed well - what is the problem.

Going for time frames on delivery as far as I am concerned is hogwash.

Especially now - have they adjusted for the extra 2 days - Standard Large Letters etc - 42.86% hike in cost & slower delivery.

Bet your sweet bippy they haven't.

Don't take much notice anymore of eBay's HELP.

Just communicate with my buyers.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Interesting.......

I always tick yes regardless. I figure it might help offset any no's they might get.

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

Interesting.......

Well I have certainly received items with tracking that ask the question.

And buyers have informed me they have received the question, also when there has been tracking.

I'm actually wondering if it's asked randomly .......... That's how it appears to me.

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply