Item Not Received

nexa21
Community Member

Hello, I purchased a poster for C$113 last October. The item has not arrived. Under the order details it always stated the item would arrive by Feb. 28. Now it's changed to March 1. As I'm only now learning, I don't have the ability to get a refund because I've let too much time pass. I did not know this, as the order details led me to believe I should just wait patiently (it stated orders are shipping longer than usual because of the pandemic). What can I do? I don't think it's fair as I feel I've been misled by eBay. I'm extremely unhappy about this. Thank you.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Item Not Received

If the last day of the estimated delivery is March 1, it is not too late, but too early. You will be able to open a case AFTER March 1 (you have 30 days) if the seller does not help.

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Item Not Received

Thank you.

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

Item Not Received

What Papermoon means - is - from the last date of estimated delivery - which is now March 1 - you have 30 days to claim an item not received through eBay.

If not received by March 1 - put in a claim for - item not received - immediately

Ignore any claim by the seller - it will arrive - stick to the not arrived claim - until/if it arrives.

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

Item Not Received

It's March 1, and I've still not received the item. However, now there is nothing under the order details stating when the item will arrive by, and under the actions I can perform there is no option to launch a case or claim. What do I do? How do I contact eBay about this if they do not give me the option?

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

Item Not Received

You should be able to go to your purchase history - click on the item.

The estimated due date is now - it hasn't arrived.

Put in an item not received immediately.

Give a yell if you have any problems doing this.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

Item Not Received

...other option is (if you paid by PayPal) you have 180 days via their site...exhaust all opportunities with eBay, first, though

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

Item Not Received

No, sadly there is no estimated due date now, it is now gone, and nothing saying the item hasn't arrived. There is no option anywhere to contact ebay. When I click on 'More actions', the only choices are 'Save this seller', 'contact seller', and 'sell this item'. So much time has passed that the item does not come up when I look up past items for requesting a refund. I don't know how to contact ebay about this. Everytime I want to speak to an agent, it says live support is unavailable. This really sucks that they've made it impossible to contact ebay support directly.

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

Item Not Received

nexa21
Community Member

ebay arrival date 3.jpgThis is what it used to say. It says 'come back to us so we can help you', yet they don't allow me the ability to do just that. It's misleading, if not downright lying.

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

Item Not Received

nexa21
Community Member

not received.jpgThere is no longer an estimated delivery date above the delivery info, and no other options to report it.

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply