Item didn't arrive, seller has stop communicating!

EBAY please HELP & take notice!

14/11/2016 - I purchased GOGO Sexy SET 2 Piece Bikini Micro Slip Mini Slip Neon Thong and Top Made in EU x2 sets from seller <Removed> item number 272215216167.

I have tried to contact a ebay assisstant to help but when following contact ebay protocols there is not listing for my issue let alone topic!

I have been in close liasing with a lady called Sandra from this ebay seller regarding to the where abouts of my items pruchased for my wife. At the start we waited for item, got impaitent and contacted the where abouts of it around 22/12/2016 they replied around 3/01/2017 regarding asking the post to start a search for my order in australia.

I done my own investigation in NT, AUST. and found that the post didnt leave a calling card to collect from the office because we weren't home at the time of delivery. We asked the post to find it and send it back to us, they had found it on the system as being in the depot and put a note to return send once located in the return to sender box, however that was not the case... It was sent back on around the 06/02/2017 all this time I have been corresponding with Sandra updating her on all this information & have all the conversations recorded with my ebay emails.

Now Ive been waiting for her to let me know if it has arrived at her end & that she has sent it to my PO BOX address.. I have not herd anything from her and my wife and myself are frustrated/ angry because we are doing all the asking & corresponding to this situation. I emailed her on the 20/03/2017 stating:

(Sandra what is going on with my item?? I'm inclined to ask for a refund its gone far beyond ridiculous and my wife is very frustrated...If the items have not reached you by the end of this week then i will ask for a full refund!! You have until 24/03/2017 to respond regarding what solution do you have to propose to correct this, either send the same items again since the old items did not get to me & were sent back to you/ sender or a full refund!!)

It has been a bloodly long time now & we feel that they are avoiding us with no response from this email, we paid about $50AUD and have nothing to show for it. I feel that they intentionally let this job request run out/ expire because now I can not send them a message as:

(The question you are trying to answer is either invalid or older than 90 days. You cannot respond to questions older than 90 days.)

The only way is to go to seller and contact them that way!

EBAY______HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!_____EBAY

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you paid by PayPal, open a case for INR in PayPal.

You have 180 days.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Why on earth did you let the seller string you along for all this time.   I am guessing it it an Asian seller...they are experts at this sort of thing.

Just go to your paypal account and find the transaction and open a dispute.  Escalate as soon as the system allows and you should get your refund.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply