Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item delivery issues.

Hi all, after paying a seller their requested postage fee for an item, being $53.95, I now learn that their courier doesn't deliver to our area and I must travel a 180kl round trip to their depot to collect it. I advised of my address and postcode wh...

Selling stolen goods on Ebay

My son, Peter Baker purchased a custom made Go Fast Predator Surf from Michael Collins 12.1.17. The item was paid for on my Pay pal account. Peter contacted the manufacturer for decals and was told today by him that the ski had been stolen.What shoul...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer payment safety

Say If I was to buy an item costing $9900, & it did not arrive & paypal could not recover funds from seller(Scammer) would I get my refund thru ebay/paypal.I would feel mnore comfortable using an escrow service like checkvault as they hold the funds ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how do you get a refund after 12 months

Several months ago I bought a keyboard for a laptop and a 7 inch tablet. I receieved the keyboard but not the computer. have been trying to corresond with seller with no luck. It was a very strange ad, a bit cryptic. Basically, I'm still owed $46. I ...

Purchased a counterfeit item

Good day all, I have just got some quick questions hoping all you gurus could answer for me in relation to the fake suit case I received this week.So I have bought it 2 weeks ago, and delivery took a while (although it stated item was in Melbourne, w...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchased a book 3 times........Grrrrrrr

So I purchased a book from one of the big book guys.After a few weeks they email me saying there may be a delay.I ask how long.........................no responses.2 months later they refund stating their supplier let them down. Found another seller ...

When do 45 days start?

If your payment is made on 12th January, and you receive the goods on 29th January, when do the 45 days start? From the payment date or the receipt of ggds date?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I want to see a dispute history for high-volume (1000+) sellers

Here's an exchange I had with ebay recently, any thoughts? Enter your question / concernI am not happy that the ebay vendor, smartphone.online is still operating as a 'This member is an eBay Top-rated seller' and that I cannot leave feedback on the f...

adding to an order

Im curious about something... i brought several items and paid by paypal on Monday. Now the seller has listed another item I was interested in buying. I asked would it be possible to add to my order which will not be packed/sent till Monday next week...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GSP item but seller agreed to post regular

So after the last GSP fiasco I've been very particular about only shopping with non GSP sellers.Item I wanted that was GSP and having purchased similar items I knew the GSP shipping was at least double the regular rate. Asked the seller who agreed to...