Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

adding to an order

Im curious about something... i brought several items and paid by paypal on Monday. Now the seller has listed another item I was interested in buying. I asked would it be possible to add to my order which will not be packed/sent till Monday next week...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GSP item but seller agreed to post regular

So after the last GSP fiasco I've been very particular about only shopping with non GSP sellers.Item I wanted that was GSP and having purchased similar items I knew the GSP shipping was at least double the regular rate. Asked the seller who agreed to...

Seller Refusing to Take Physical Delivery of Approved Return

Hi,I had to return an item because it was not in line with the e-bay listing, The seller has accepted this and has approved my formal request for a return through e-bay.I have posted the item back to the seller (I am in Australia, and the seller is i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dick Smith goes into receivership

"Electronics retailer Dick Smith has gone into receivership, with Ferrier Hodgson appointed to run the firm following a failure to secure adequate funding to support the business." http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-05/dick-smith-enters-voluntary-adm...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Parcel locker delivery question

Hi folks, Wondering, anyone using parcel locker to collect ebay purchases and when collecting the packages getting 2 tracking numbers on the parcels? Tracking numbers, the one affixed at PO when parcels accepted and the second one when arrive to loca...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to see eBay voucher code in eBay summary

Hi E1, I can remember seeing somewhere in my eBay account summary an area that shows any available eBay voucher coupon codes.I cant seem to find it now however I do have a valid voucher to use (I noticed it in an email) C10. Can someone show me how t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Interstate furniture couriers?

HiI've used in state couriers before, but never Melbourne to Sydney (specifically central coast). Any recommendations for moving a dining table & 6 chairs on ebay economically. Googling is a mine field!Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does eBay show listings of sellers items to countries where the item does not, or may not, post to?

Does eBay show listings of sellers items to countries where the item does not, or may not, post to? This a very straightforward question. On many (hundreds of) occasions I have come across eBay listed items that say under the POSTAGE heading "The sel...

Beware

Beware of seller REMOVED.Bought faulty goods from seller.Seller said return goods sent me PO box in NSW to return goods to.Returned item and nothing heard.Started paypal dispute.Paypal advised me because return address didnt match paypal address ther...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unlocked phones

Hi,last year I bought a UNLOCKED phone but it still contains software from a service provider ( AT&T ) which are locked into the root.This is a pain because I am living in Australia and these software is slowing down the phones functions.Is it O.K. t...

When I search a particular seller & items 4 sale it will not allow to view exept for fb & sold items

I have been trying to view items from a seller in the Netherlands. This seller was recomended to me but I can only view sellers feed back and past sold items. I have tried the advanced search and see sellers other items but nothing helps.Is this comm...

Postage showing has been delivered but has tomorrows date

Hi,I have had a few items delivered today and when I went to my purchase list it says they were delivered Wednesday 22nd then I looked at items I received earlier and they are all showing as been delivered the day after they were.Anyone else have thi...