when viewing sellers feedback. why cant i view the feedback of a single item from that seller list.

when viewing sellers feedback. why cant i view the feedback of a single item from that sellers list of products. can i  refining my search to a single item from that seller?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

when viewing sellers feedback. why cant i view the feedback of a single item from that seller list.

Unfortunately eBay don't have the function of searching an item in a members feedback.

You will need to look through feedback or perhaps even google to get reviews of a particular product.

Then with a seller look at the usual tell tale signs of fake items, feedback comments, location registration of eBay account, photo's and description for signs of asian translated wording.

If it is items requiring a warranty, never buy from overseas.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Change the feedback page to 200 per page.

Then press F3.  A search bar will appear at the top of the fb page.

Type in what you're looking for and press enter.

The item you are looking for will be highlighted.

You need to do this for every page.

F3.JPG

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Ahhh...........I was looking for that and thought eBay had taken it away again.

Good on you stawks...............you get the gold star. Smiley Very Happy

images (1).jpg

image host
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

and if you are using an iPad you can use the “Find in page” or “Find” option depending on the browser you are using.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

As far as I'm aware it's got nothing to do with ebay. It's part of the windows program to be able to find specific words on the page. I use Control + F to get the search window to show.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

You're absolutely right brer.............Smiley Happy

image host
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply