Item not as described. Partially filled. only 3/4 of container/Tube

rss-2007
Community Member

Hello All

What I am supposed do if the seller is not responding. Your opinion is much appreciated. Seller sent me partially filled cosmetics/ partially used. I bpout SKii UV protection from Cosmetics-Now-Australia. Please see photos attached. Y

Hello -I just received your products -3 of sk ii SPF 30gm. The material inside is not full for whole to the top- it is only filled partially. Look at the line/ level of materials from outside. It seems like some amount been used. I am a regular user of that UV protection and I know exactly how the brand new looks like. I attached photos of yours and compared with genuine one I have. I kept them straight upright for at least 4 hrs to make the level even/equal before I took photo. I want full refund or more discount-15 $ for each of them ( 45$ in total for refund). If not, I am going to return and will ask for full refund. You should not cheat the customer. I will attach more photos in next.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If they are not as described, just open a case in the resolution centre. You will need to send the items back (with tracking) in order to get your money back. The seller should pay your return costs - others will advise you on how to get back your postage costs if the seller is not responding.

If they don't accept the return, you can escalate it after 4 days (I think)

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Ebay does not allow the sale of used cosmetics for health reasons

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/used-cosmetics.html

If that is what they are open an INR and I don't think you have to return them if they

are used.

Someone can correct me on that

edit: just read seller's 54 negs - wonder why you didn't?

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply