Items I have received are still showing as in transit

How do I mark purchases as received when ebay is showing them as still in the postal system.

Leaving feedback does not change the pending state of items and I want to see at a glace only items that I have not received.

A minor issue but an annnoying one because there used to be a button to click on that you have received the item.

With tracking showing items still in the system I could claim all these items have not been received with their due date either passed or drawing close. This could leave sellers in a very vulnerable situation. (I don't intend making any false claims but it is possible if I was dishonest.)

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Items I have received are still showing as in transit

Ebay tracking is just slower than the tracking on the official site of the carrier, but usually it is updated after a couple of days. Sometimes though it is never updated. I have a recent purchase that was never updated, and it arrived a month ago or so (yes, the official tracking shows delivered).

I don't think people could really win a case because the tracking could easily be checked on the official site.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I've got parcels from last year showing on AP's website as 'in transit', so they don't always update.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I have found that when I fill in the stars, esp for (did this item on or before blah blah) and I click yes, I soon get notification that my item has been received lol.

Howeverโ€ฆ.. I do have ONE item that I received in a parcel with approx 4 other items. (McCalls patterns) and even though itโ€™s been marked as received, and Iโ€™ve left feedback, it still remains in my purchase history as *track package * when I click *track package *, it tells me itโ€™s been delivered, which is true. But it just refuses to update in the system. Lol. 

If you know youโ€™ve received the item, and happy with the sale and purchase etcโ€ฆ. Just archive it. That way it wonโ€™t show in your list.๐Ÿ˜Š 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply