Just brought a item on ebay but realised had brought the wrong one can I have a refund please

diaoco-38
Community Member

The item I brought on ebay is the wrong one can I please have a refund thanks its called the Man from U.N.C.L.E it is a TV series box set

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Just brought a item on ebay but realised had brought the wrong one can I have a refund please

diaoco-38
Community Member
please get back to me as soon as possible on this matter thanks
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

This is a public eBay discussion forum - you're not contacting eBay or the seller you purchased from here. 

You need to go to your purchase history and find the item, then use the "contact seller" option, however please keep in mind they are not obliged to cancel and refund, it will depend on their own policies. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You need to contact your seller but they are not obliged to refund because you have bought the wrong item.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Please learn how things work before buying anything else

You have wasted the seller's time and cost them money (they are charged fees even when the buyer does not pay

The seller does not have to cancel, as mentioned especially when it is due to carelessness 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply