Leave Negative for Global Shipping Program

The whole GSP (Global Shipping Program) is a typical eBay abortion.

I think the easy way to send a message to eBay US Sellers who use GSP is to leave them Negative Feedback when an item doesn't arrive which was shipped using GSP.

Unfair against the Seller you say....well it sure is, however I email them first and advise what I'm doing and why.

Most understand and simply Opt-Out of the GSP, or has been the more common result they deal with you direct.

Ebay are just SO DUMB, they can't run anything right and will now lose even more customers and $$$$$.

Thanks eBay, but the US Seller and I have just concluded a transaction outside eBay on the same items your GSP said couldn't be shipped to Australia (which of course was wrong as chainsaws are perfectly legal in Australia) you MUPPETS

Message 1 of 104
Latest reply
103 REPLIES 103

Re: Leave Negative for Global Shipping Program

Print it
Message 101 of 104
Latest reply

There seems to be an echo in here..........

Message 102 of 104
Latest reply

@abbott

Tony?

Message 103 of 104
Latest reply

Yeah the whole Global Shipping program basically killed the idea of getting back into trading cards before it really even started. Before when I used to buy they never had this and could combined no problems and would buy a few extra to make it worth while in shipping, now you’ve gotta pay for each card. Cost me close to 100 USD in shipping for a handful of trading cards lol. Looks like I’ll save some money because I won’t be buying stuff all lol.

Message 104 of 104
Latest reply