Major Postage Delays from the UK.

Has anyone else noticed a major delay in items ariving from the UK. I have ordered 2 items in the past 2 months and they havent shown up. one was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago and the other  was meant to have arrived at the start of October. I have never known postage from the uk to take so long or not turn up at all.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Major Postage Delays from the UK.

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

Has anyone else noticed a major delay in items ariving from the UK

Quite the opposite, our plane landed in Brisbane an hour early yesterdaySmiley LOL

Oh dear PJ..............................

original.gif

"wipes coffee off keyboard...............again..................ROFL"

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

All good, Lyndal, I know what you mean. Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

I've just received a UK package (Royal mail Air) that was sent 28/09/14 arrive 04/10/14. All was been very good over the last 2 months.

(Last year a UK padded package with two plastic bags of small metal parts attracted a "Do Not Fly" sticker and was returned to the sender. He went on to resend by surface instead of repacking it  and doing a better job. It was not magnetic, chemical, sharp, or a potential harzard to a postal worker. (Someone probably thought it was not packed well enough for air travel.) The trouble was he never once explained it was traveling by surface, even during the dispute process? It did arrive in the end. It took 13 weeks in total.)

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Wow, that's a beauty! Very convoluted. Hope you don't have anything like that happen again. Fingers crossed.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply