Miss leading order form

sirdanceallottabcd_0-1662295220007.jpeg

Anti-fog Full Face Shield^^Super Protective^^Head Cover Transparent Safety Mask
Return ID
Request amount
AU $4.92

Date purchased
2 Aug
This is what I ordered and paid for, the seller will not provide it, in fact they have now changed the order form to reflect what they sent me which is a piece of bent plastic

sirdanceallottabcd_1-1662295356674.jpeg

Very dis honest seller

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Miss leading order form

It doesn't matter what they've changed....go on the ordered item & dispute

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Miss leading order form

You purchased from a multi  variation listing, and  for $4.92  you have received exactly what you purchased.

Just a couple of things,  you are not allowed to leave false positive FB, nor are you allowed to name and shame sellers on the forums, especially when you are in the wrong and have defamed the seller.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Miss leading order form

From the listing sales record.   Your purchase

d***t
Qty: Only 1 Face Shield
AU $4.92
2 Aug 2022 at 19:26:48 AEST
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Miss leading order form

As gp has said, you have not read the actual description.  Be careful when you purchase from multi variation listings.  That is a totally unrealistic price to expect to get a full mask for.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Miss leading order form

As the others have said, you did get what you paid for. However, I'd be upset if it turned up bent like that one in the photo. I'd proceed with the dispute. Item not as described, item damaged. If you claim that you didn't get the full mask in the main photo, you'll lose the dispute because despite thinking you did, you didn't actually purchase that item. 

As an aside, if you are near a Bunnings, they have been selling these shields for 50c because they can't get rid of them.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Miss leading order form

I understand these multi variation listings can be a pain, in that you look at the photo and the price and think the price is for that actual item.

But when you went to buy, you would have had to select from the drop down menu?

1piece, 2 piece or face shield only?

That's what is showing in the ad now in any case.

When you click on eg face shield only, a new photo comes up and you can clearly see it isn't the same item as in the opening photo.

If on the other hand, you clicked on 1 piece, the price changes to $16.96.

Are you saying that this ad with drop down menu is not what you purchased from?

What is puzzling me (and I know I am no great detective) is that I had a look at that seller's completed listings & sold items and I can't find a mask or face shield of any kind sold by them on 2 Aug.

Yet in the item purchase history, I can find the sale, same as gutterpunk put up in a screenshot.

That makes me wonder what happened to the original ad.

Just a note on feedback, if you feel genuinely upset about a purchase, better to just give a neg or neutral. I feel that in the effort to record your problems, you may have missed the fact you gave them a positive rating.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Miss leading order form

Hi springy,  when checking the sellers sold items, if an item has sold multiple times, not every individual sale of an item is shown.  It is after all, a list of sold items  not a list of sales, in this case the item was last sold on 4th september.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Miss leading order form

@springyzone wrote:

Just a note on feedback, if you feel genuinely upset about a purchase, better to just give a neg or neutral. I feel that in the effort to record your problems, you may have missed the fact you gave them a positive rating.

Springyzone, the seller is a top rated seller, so there is a delay in when neutral or negative feedback can be left after receiving the item. I can't remember what they delay is though! The OP may have jumped the gun and only had the option of leaving positive due to that. In future, they should wait a week or so and see if the option for a neg/neut appears.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Miss leading order form

I think it is 7 days.

If the seller knows what they are doing, they can have the comment removed and keep the green dot.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply