Never recieved a package

paulkathsbay
Community Member

I ordered items from this bunch in Dec 20. Never received and the item cannot be found in the Ebay search using any of the reference numbers provided. All online and no listing numbers register with ebay, so cant even contact a real person to arrange a refund!!! Pretty disappointing.

I'm sure i cant be the only one!!

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Never recieved a package

Far too late for a refund on ebay, which is 30 days after the last estimated delivery date

Even PayPal only give 6 months

Buyers are given all the tools to get their money back, if they are not used by buyers, then no, you won't be the only one

You are also not allowed to name and shame on the forum. a mod will remove the seller name when one is next online

Did you check their feedback before buying?

Registered in China with very average feedback

Did you make any attempt before now to contact the seller?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Never recieved a package

You waited 10+ months?

Why?

Ebay supports buyers up to a certain point beyond the transaction date, but it is up to the buyer to open a case within the timeframe given.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Never recieved a package

Far too late for a refund on ebay, which is 30 days after the last estimated delivery date

Even PayPal only give 6 months

Buyers are given all the tools to get their money back, if they are not used by buyers, then no, you won't be the only one

You are also not allowed to name and shame on the forum. a mod will remove the seller name when one is next online

Did you check their feedback before buying?

Registered in China with very average feedback

Did you make any attempt before now to contact the seller?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Never recieved a package

lynsh84
Community Member

Why on earth did you wait so long to do anything?

If you had taken action within the appropriate time frame you would not have been disappointed.

You are way out of time to claim through either ebay or paypal so even if you could speak to a real person you would have had no joy.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Never recieved a package

You waited 10+ months?

Why?

Ebay supports buyers up to a certain point beyond the transaction date, but it is up to the buyer to open a case within the timeframe given.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Never recieved a package

yep correct...i thought had something to do with flights and freight etc...but nonetheless you are all correct...my mistake., Thanks for all your help.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Never recieved a package

paulkathsbay
Community Member

i thought had something to do with flights and freight etc...but nonetheless you are all correct...my mistake., Thanks for all your help.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Never recieved a package

The main thing is that you can open a case to get your money back if the delivery appears to be going awry - but the converse to that is that if and when the item arrives, you can always offer to reimburse the seller.

Also, check your sellers feedback before purchasing - any high volume Chinese seller with less than 99.5-99.8% could be a risky transaction to begin with.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply