No delivery of item purchased on 2 Dec 2013 followed process & case opened, no result from EBay why?

I have tried calling the member contact number EBay provided and it is on an answering machine with no details and no message facility Smiley Frustrated

There is no such person nor is there a company or listing in Victoria.  This member is a fake and I demand that action is taken against them as I have been defrauded out of my money with a fake Seller registered to EBAY Smiley Mad

This was a Christmas present for my daughter and was supposed to be delievered between 6th and 10th December 2014. It is now the 16th Dec and I have not even had a purchase confirmation from the Seller!

PLEASE will somebody do something about this...I have followed all the processes detailed by EBay and have even opened a case, but I still dont hear back from anyone! Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No delivery of item purchased on 2 Dec 2013 followed process & case opened, no result from EBay why?

I know you are upset and rightfully so.

But you are not allowed to name people here.

I am telling you this for your own benefit so that you do not get in any trouble.

Hope it all works out for you.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

did you pay by a safe payment method such as PayPal?

What were you expecting eBay to do? If you opened a case in the eBay resolution centre, that's just a line of communication between you and the seller. The contract between you and the seller has nothing to do with eBay.

Also, the dates given by eBay as per delivery time are wild speculation and guestimates at best!

eBay cannot control how fast a seller posts your item, and neither eBay or the seller can control the speed opr efficiency (or accuracy) of how Aus Post operates.

So how did you pay?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

YIKES!

Go to PayPal NOW and open a case with them! They should be able to help you out with an item not received case.....

gosh....

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Agree with *my*favourite *poster, do not pass go  GO straight to paypal and open a case, escalate to a claim as soon as you are able.

Their feedback would indicate they running a scam.

Good luck with this I really hope you get your money back asap.

I am also sorry this happens to anyone, but particularly at this time of year.........its disgraceful.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
You also need to contact Trust & Safety to let them know that the seller's contact details are false. That should stop them from selling for the time being, at least.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Even with a contract that set would cost a lot to deliver using a courier so they would have been selling the whole set for practically nothing and there is a very old saying that applies perfectly to ebay, if it looks too good to be true then it probably is!

As it was instant payment required you must have used Paypal do open a dispute now and escalate to a claim as soon as you can, the sooner you open the dispute the sooner the funds in the seller's account are frozen.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply