Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

postage quotes

why does ebay continue to put postage prices in that are always under the actual postage price, i am a pensioner and one item i have sold was quoted $8.00 below actual price ,the item sold for 440, WITH EBAYS COMM. AND A LOSS OF $8 THERE ISNOT MUCH L...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best match, my foot.

I just tried an ebay search.Tupperware measuring cups. The Best match option throws up dozens of items that don't fit that description at all and I am wading through pages of rubbish.What part of Tupperware doesn't ebay understand? It was the first t...

This is the first time i have bought something from ebay, I think I've been scam.What do I do?

I paid $360 for a Galaxy S4, sent messages to the seller and told me that she has sent it, her excuse is that she lives outbush in QLD and post will be busy this time. I've been waiting for 3weeks now. I have tried to ring her on the mobile ebay sent...

seller wont update invoice

Ive committed to buy an item 3 days ago and asked the seller if i could organise registered post and they agreed however they wont respond to my request to update the invoice which really makes me uneasy about going through with the payment if this i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller posting problem

I bought an item 5 days ago and seller hadnt marked item as posted. Finally after about 4 emails to get a response from them they replied stating item is posted. Now its strange because there is no indication of that on my ebay site which is worrying...

Is this proof of not as described?

This is the original sherri hill 2970, it has different shaped rhinestones and there are more of them (links below) http://s845.photobucket.com/user/annmsn22/media/2cc272d6-24be-4ad5-bee8-b24eea79335f_zps4f34c46e.jpg.html http://s845.photobucket.com/...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I never received the item i paid for

I bought 2 items from 2 different sellers in china. they did not shipped. when i contacted them, they replied "dont leave a negative feedback, I will refund your money", i waited for a week contacted again and again, they did not reply back. they kne...

Can I withdraw my "Best Offer" after Seller acceptance ?

I recently made my "Best Offer" for a mobile phone. The ebay ad was saying that the phone is "Unlocked".But after the my best offer & the Seller's acceptance of my best offer, i found from IMEI check that the phone is "locked" phone.I am after for a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Popup Adds.

Ebay Australila is unusable th all the popup adds, PLEASE deleate them so we can use this siteThanksRay

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

If you are the only bidder will you win this auction?

36 SOLID GOLD RINGS 9CT 14CT 18CT NOT PLATED,sapphire ruby aquamarine emerald The auction started at $3,900 but the seller will accept a minimum of $4,100, so how can anyone bid a higher amount if you are the only bidder Why wouldn't a seller just st...