Non delivery

I have not received my parcels purchased Dec from USA and I believe the seller has provided incorrect tracking numbers.

What does Paypal require from this seller in the USA?

Just proof of lodgement/posting or proof of delivery also?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Non delivery

probably delivery, but as they were sold on the Aust site, maybe not.

which tracking site are you using to check?

remember you only have 45 days from date of purchase for PayPal

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Non delivery

DHL tracking.

I bought four items on different days and paid separately for each as the seller required immediate payment.

The tracking number he provided is the same for all of them, so even if he put them all in the one
parcel, the weight stated on the tracking isn't heavy enough for four item, barely even one item.

I've opened a dispute and ideally, I hope Paypal require proof of delivery.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Non delivery

have you tried USPS track? or do you know the item was sent through DHL? (sorry mine usually show up on USPS, haven't known of DHL before)

It's good to see you know the rules of trade so well, a lot of new members that we get here, don't.

AFAIK, for eBay, the rules that have jurisdiction are the site of the purchasing account. so the site on which the account holder who purchases is registered. This should mean that if you were logged into eBay au and registered on eBay au, then au rules apply, so no proof of delivery required.

(sellers selling internationally have to comply with the rules of the site in the jurisdiction they sell in, not where they are registered and sell from)

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Non delivery

I hope you have opend FOUR disputes, one for each payment????

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Non delivery

Have you tried tracking the items on the DHL tracking site?   They are usually pretty good at updating the site regularly.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply