Non recieved item

hsv068
Community Member

auction finished 14/5, paid on 15/5, via internet into bank account, direct, my bank to his,

<REMOVED>, a pair of s/h heads for an LS1. Today is 6 weeks after sale.

Payment of $104.50 plus 42.95, total of $147.45.

All sorts of excuses for the delay, but enuff is enuff.

So like to name the member, but am still hoping something happens before I do that,

HSV068

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Non recieved item

@hsv068 wrote:

auction finished 14/5, paid on 15/5, via internet into bank account, direct, my bank to his,

<REMOVED>, a pair of s/h heads for an LS1. Today is 6 weeks after sale.

Payment of $104.50 plus 42.95, total of $147.45.

All sorts of excuses for the delay, but enuff is enuff.

So like to name the member, but am still hoping something happens before I do that,

HSV068

You are not allowed to name and shame on these boards, ebay staff will remove their name.

Unfortunately because you paid directly into their bank account there is NO protection and no way of you getting your money back.

You have learned your lesson the hard way I'm afraid. Your money is gone.

Next time pay using Paypal where you have 45 days to open a claim and get your money back,and never let a seller string you along past that time frame for a claim.

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Non recieved item

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The 15th May is actually more like 10 weeks ago so even if you had paid with paypal you would be way too late to open a dispute.  You have 45 days, not 75 days.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Non recieved item

No idea why you would pay so much money into a complete stranger's bank account whith clear messages from ebay at every turn that you had no buyer protection but unfortunately you did so there is not a lot you can do other than report them to the on-line fraud report site HERE

You could send one more email telling them that is exactly what you are going to do unless you receive a refund within 48 hours (give them your bank details). The police cannot get your money back for you but often being contacted by them will persuade a seller to do the right thing.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply