Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non recieved item

auction finished 14/5, paid on 15/5, via internet into bank account, direct, my bank to his, , a pair of s/h heads for an LS1. Today is 6 weeks after sale. Payment of $104.50 plus 42.95, total of $147.45. All sorts of excuses for the delay, but enuff...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

suspect seller bidding

The same buyer seems to be bidding on most items for sale in a store,they usually start the bidding and end them all around a certain high price then stop bidding.Just looks so obvious they are getting higher prices.How should i report this

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

what can i do about a group deal that was a lie, it has never bean or was a $300 item SCAM

I recently bought a fruing pan set in a group deal on ebay they advertised it was a $299.00 set at 84% off. The item arrived and i had to laugh. There is no way these pans are worth $300. They are cheap and nasty 3 pans of stone wear and they have a ...

deale4me pop ups

hi, anyone have trouble witht the deal4me pop ups when shopping. I have tryed everything short of a wipe and reinstall. They are now poping up on web pages and taking up the full height of screen and i cant get top the close icon at the top of the po...

Can't respond to cancellation request

I am trying to respond to a cancellation. which I requested and it keeps telling me 'this information is not available now, please try again later' What is that about?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice needed RE: Pre-order items

Hi, I have recently made a rather expensive purchase for a pre-order item (the item will have a worldwide release in a few months) as the pre-orders local to where I live were sold out within an hour. I wanted to know if there was any protection offe...