Not happy with seller

Hi,

I am so peeved right now, and I don't know if the seller can do this, but I'll rant anyway.  I bought a present on here for a birthday tomorrow, it was sent on 30th April and it says the item location is Sydney. I emailed to see if it was definitely sent as I haven't received it yet, I received an immediate email to say they were away and not coming back until 30th May and tonight I received a reply from them and was told it was shipped from Hong Kong by partner as they are looking after both parents in hospital and I should receive it soon.  If they had this in their listing I would have bought from someone else, I put my search in Australia only so it would arrive on time.  I also ordered things from the UK and they were sent at the same time (not for present though) and they arrived within a week.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Not happy with seller

And to bribe me with a Partial refund, they say they will refund 20% AFTER I receive it and leave POSITIVE feedback AND 5 STARS.  I don't think so......

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Not happy with seller

Report them to ebay as it appears to be a breach of their policy (not that I,ve read it in a while) Maybe it is classed as anti competitive behavior and report it to someone else.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Not happy with seller

i agree report it

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Not happy with seller

Chances are they have not posted with any Paypal qualifying tracking so open a Paypal dispute for item not received and escalate as soon as you can.

You are right to be annoyed bit do take into account that parcels often take longer to get from the W to E coast of Australia than they do to arrive from HK.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Not happy with seller

It's more likely the seller lives in Hong Hong. They aren't allowed to state an incorrect location.

TCT
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply