Now you can get dwarf bananas,

go-tazz
Community Member

Now you can get dwarf Bananas,(you can even grow them as Bonsai trees)rofl.gif

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xbannana+tree.TRS0...

They will complement all your other fake seeds.

So now we have fake,Rainbow,Green,Black,Blue Roses and other colours,Blue Strawberries and their other

colours,Monkey Orchids,Watermelon seeds in all their fake colours,baby Ginseng fruit,Different coloured

Tomatoes,other Rainbow coloured flowers,etc,etc.

So thousands of fake seed listings and no way of getting them removed as reporting them does nothing.

Other on line selling platforms have these fake listings as well and it does make you wonder why they have

no interest in removing them,(it the small amount of money they make from those sellers/scammers that

important to their bottom line that they forget all about ethics?)

In that "565" listings for the fake Rainbow Roses you have one ethical Aussie seller that shows how to make

the Rainbow Rose by using the food colouring after you have grown your Roses:

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

What the actual fruit Cat LOL

Stay tuned to ebay next week for mini rat food seeds

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Are they sure they are'nt just Tic Tacs ?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Personally I think I like the rainbow bananas.....very pretty and I wonder what they taste like.Smiley Wink

The unfortunate thing about the mini bananas is that there are very small bananas on the market that are sometimes called mini or baby bananas.  Hopefully the gullible will not be confused with the very small bananas in the store and these bonsai plant bananas.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

download (1).jpg

image host
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Although these listing mostly show fake pictures, a couple are real (the Australian listing for dwarf banana tree is real) but they don't really grow as small as stated on the listings, especially at fruiting age. There are dwarf banana species, and the pictures of the seeds seem correct. They are still illegal to import though.

Latest reply

Awesome I will have to get some for the dwarf monkeys I breed   Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

There's one ethical seller in Hong Kong who is upfront and tells you how to make the off white roses into rainbow colours. I guess it depends on whether the buyer reads the full description to read the instructions. Still, it's there, it's not the sellers fault if the buyer doesn't read it.

It's almost tempting to get on the bandwagon of fake seeds. I'm tempted to hijack Mr Tippy's new account that he's just created for himself and list some fake seeds. EBay don't seem to want to shut the scam listings down, so why not join them? 

Spoiler
Have I mentioned how much I hate my conscience? Dammed thing won't let me do it, *groan*.
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Daylight come and me wanna go home

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply