Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

a return label

Ineed a return labelhow do i get one .Seller is **beep** useles . item Did NOT Work from start . So what is the address i seed back to i am So over this **bleep**.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Has anyone ever dealt with a proposed purchase via ebay where the goods have been put on hold/reserv

I have responded to an newspaper ad for the sale of a motor home. The seller told me that the vehicle has been put on hold/reserve for me through ebay and that the purchase will be made through ebay with them holding the funds, via Commonwealth Bank ...

Global Shipping Programme Extortion

I have just come across the Global Shipping Program rort as I have recently been buying items from the US and UK.I can not believe the extortion tactics used and the time wasting. I live in Australia and have an item bouncing around the US at the mom...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Now you can get dwarf bananas,

Now you can get dwarf Bananas,(you can even grow them as Bonsai trees) https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xbannana+tree.TRS0&_nkw=bannana+tree&_sacat=0 They will complement all your other fake seeds. So ...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Best way to settle incorrect item arriving

I recently purchased a couple of what was listed as Samsung Galaxy Tab 4's from a seller, model SM T 530. today after work i arrived home to the tablets on charge, which i requested my wife do so we could use them asap First thing i noticed when i sa...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Scammed

Hi guys and girls. I recently made a purchase without doing research.I paid via PayPal and have not received a receipt.My bank statements say the withdrawal went throughand there are transactions of -$1 and -$149.99.I've tried to contact the seller t...

Item puchased was defect

On 28 Frbruary 2017, I bought from eBay Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Pro Plus, Digital key & download Link #162400184981. The seller indicated in his advertisement that this item can be installed one computer and re-installed if matters arises ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! wrong receive my order.

Dear Sir/ Madam, Why I get the two same order for Pill Pro Compact Organizer Pill Vitamin Storage Daily 1WeekRemooveable Day Tray $7.31AUD ??? I pay for my order is : Pill Pro Compact Organizer Pill Vitamin Storage Daily 1Week Remooveable Day Tray @ ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller's ad promised Australia Post delivery, but instead is sent via Fastway. Is this acceptable?

It is no secret that Fastway Couriers are the absolute bottom of the barrel when it comes to delivery. I try not to buy from any seller who delivers via Fastway (unless it's click-and-collect). I've had nothing but rotten experiences with them. The m...

Pay Pal rip on purchase

I just purchased an item this morning from a US seller .The Australian dollar rate was stated in the check out at $91.36 ,I went ahead with the purchase via Pay Pay .I then logged into my Pay Pal account to find i had been charged $95.51 an extra $4....