Odd Extreme postage

weieau6
Community Member

Does anyone know whats up with this? Iv got some items here claiming to post "To Australia", but then tell me they wont post to my address in Australia, but now I've got....this beauty. Which would also be sending from Australia to Australia. Shouldn't leave the country.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Odd Extreme postage

You neglected to mention the big blue banner on their page showing 'we are sold out'

Likely that postage serves as a 'place holder' as they don't think anyone is going to be stupid enough to bid with that kind of postage

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Odd Extreme postage

You neglected to mention the big blue banner on their page showing 'we are sold out'

Likely that postage serves as a 'place holder' as they don't think anyone is going to be stupid enough to bid with that kind of postage

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Odd Extreme postage

Can you show me the big blue banner? I don't see any banner, just a listing for "8 Available"

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Odd Extreme postage

It's on their main page.

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Odd Extreme postage

I clicked on the seller's page and had a look around, and I still can't see any blue banner what you guys are talking about. But I can see how it at least logically makes sense as them being out of stock being the reason they set the postage to that silly number, so I guess I'll just assume that's the reason. Seems like maybe rather than setting the postage to $1500, it'd be easier and make more sense to just set the "Available" as 0, or take the listing down or something but I guess that's just my opinion. Thanks guys.

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Odd Extreme postage

The same item says free postage for me.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Odd Extreme postage

-------------------------------------------

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Odd Extreme postage

arctoph_49
Community Member

It's free postage for me too, and I guess it is what it should be. Not sure why the OP gets that postage price. Maybe they are using a VPN or something?

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Odd Extreme postage

I had thought the same, arcto, so out of curiosity I tried a VPN with another browser (not logged in) selecting Canada, and it is still free, although it does not mention 4-day postage... just free...

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Odd Extreme postage

Well, it looks like the OP decided to just give up.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply