Order being processed but tracking says delivered, no notifications for pickup (click and collect)

madivad
Community Member

I've been having a lot of issues lately with things not arriving at my home, possibly people are stealing it, but I don't think they're being delivered in the first instance. As a result, I now only use "click and collect" and I use a Woolworths store that has long trading hours. This has been quite positive, however something I ordered weeks ago never arrived and the whole time the order was listed as being prepared. After over a month I contacted the seller and asked what was going on and they said they shipped it immediately. I asked them why there were no tracking details as it must be entered into the Ebay system for click and collect to register (I would assume). Anyway, they posted the item again, the status again never changed. After almost two months I asked for and got a refund. I had attended the Woolworths in particular and described the package I was looking for and the manager there assured me it had never come. It was a larger item than would fit in the lockers. 

I ordered a new one from someone else, this time I was more confident they were located in Australia as the item was listed as being in silverwater. Fast and free too, also click and collect. 10 days later and it's still listed as being prepared and I would receive notification once it was sent. I did however note there is a tracking number. When I looked up the tracking number it says the item was delivered yesterday! I was home all day! And especially at the time it says it was delivered, there is no question that I was home. Then I realised, it must be delivered to Woolworths click and collect, but as far as Ebay is concerned, it's still being prepared. 

I went to Woolworths, they did not have my package. Ebay says it's being prepared, the seller hasn't responded but I'm going to assume they're going to say it was sent, Australia post is saying it was delivered. 

this is two items in as many months that has not arrived. I have been patient as I know these items are coming from China and with  covid19 I have t wanted to be pushy, but it appears the sellers are doing the right thing, but Ebay is somehow stuffing it up. Or maybe the sellers are, I don't know. 

is there a problem with click and collect? I haven't had issues before, but two items now have apparently been sent (one was sent twice) and I'm not receiving them. They're also not being entered into the system. I'm wondering if it because these are oversized items? 

ideas?

i will raise a dispute with Ebay, I'm a little annoyed, my Ebay plus expired yesterday, maybe time to renew, but something just seems fishy here. 

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Order being processed but tracking says delivered, no notifications for pickup (click and collect)

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Unless you cancelled your ebay Plus you will [robably find ebay has already taken the money for the new subscription.

If you items are coing from China you will find tht there are very long delays in delivery.  And Silverwater is an industrial area where there are a number of logistics companies to accept and deliver overseas items.....and a major Australia Post facility.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply