Order wiped from my eBay purchases

How can I get my order put back on my purchase page that has been paid for  but not delivered.   Apparently they only leave them on for about 2 months, then they are wiped.  Deliveries are quite slow now, so is there a ways I can put it back until I receive it.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Who told you that?

You need to change the drop down menu under your purchase history and you can go back over two years, not two months 

Do you remember the estimated delivery date?

Does it have tracking?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Go to the drop-down menu at the top of your purchase history where it says "last 60 days" select 2022 and it'll be in there.

Be VERY careful that you keep and eye on the final ETA for it, if it goes past the 30 day limit you won't be able to open a dispute with eBay's MBG.

https://pages.ebay.com.au/ebay-money-back-guarantee/index.html

Edit. Snap Sandy.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Deliveries are not necessarily slow - what does the tracking say? I'm finding that domestic deliveries are taking around 10 days and incoming international purchases are taking 3-4 weeks.

Are there any red flags for the seller?

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Change the settings in the dropdown menu, as already suggested.

You won't be able to leave feedback because you only have 60 days to leave feedback, but you can open a case if the item really does not arrive and the seller is unresponsive. You have 30 days since the last day of the estimated delivery. Do not accept a replacement if the seller offers a replacement because in many cases replacements don't arrive. They can arrive (some sellers do send replacements), but it is safer to ask for a refund if the item does not arrive.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply