Organic Earth Fiji seller

There is a 0 feedback seller registered since July 2009 selling Organic Earth Fiji products - still has items listed (I bought item 301023843902 on 27 Nov). Located in Brisbane and selling these items at the normal store price. They haven't sent my item and will not respond to messages. I have a feeling that this is a hijacked account. Their feedback is still 0 even though they have "sold" numerous items. I've just sent another message that I will be escalating this to a "not received" claim. Should I wait longer or lodge a claim now?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It doesn't hurt to lodge a claim now. Better now than later, remember there is a time limit on submitting an item not received claim.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

If you made an instant payment through Paypal on the 27th and the seller says they post within 2 days of cleared payment it is still only 11 working days for delivery and at this time of year that is not unusual. As a lot of buyers don't bother leaving feedback then it is not surprising that they have not received any yet as only one of their sales took place before you purchased, they have only sold 14 items in total.

I think it is highly unlikely that anyone would go to the bother of hi-jacking an account to list cheap beauty products, if they were selling mobile phones or laptops there might be some reason to worry.

I would give it 15 business days since cleared payment and if you still have not received your item you can open a dispute and then allow another week before escalating to a claim.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply