PAYPAL PAYMENT REJECTED

sij_1831
Community Member

Hello my paypal payment will not be accepted i have tried a couple of times the card has sufficent funds but its not accepting it i spoke to paypal and they advised all ok with my account 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

PAYPAL PAYMENT REJECTED

I believe eBay are phasing out Paypal as a payment method. Maybe it's already started.

Try paying directly with your card, rather than through Paypal.

Or try tomorrow. Friday is maintenance day; things often work again on Saturday.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

PAYPAL PAYMENT REJECTED

Just check the  ‘valid-to’  date on your card. If it expires December 2022, PayPal will reject it. 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

PAYPAL PAYMENT REJECTED

Have you tried logging in to your PayPal account? If you log in directly, there will be a notification if you need to do something, like updating your cc details if you got a new cc with a new expiry date or if they need to confirm or verify something.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

PAYPAL PAYMENT REJECTED

@papermoon.lady wrote:

Have you tried logging in to your PayPal account? If you log in directly, there will be a notification if you need to do something, like updating your cc details if you got a new cc with a new expiry date or if they need to confirm or verify something.

To add to the above - I have always been notified in my PayPal account when I had to do something, and I assume if I had not done it I would have had problems paying too, as there were deadlines. Once for example they asked me to confirm my DOB by a certain date. I only had to confirm it myself because they already had the documents sent to them many years prior to this request. I am not sure what the purpose of this was, but anyway... I mean, they already had my data/IDs etc., and any hacker could have personal data and verify an account by just entering a DOB?

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply