Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Afterpay payment was rejected

so i made a purchase & used Afterpay for payment purely because there's a $10 off voucher for using it for the first time on Ebay. I got a msg from Ebay a few hours later saying it was rejected 'Sorry, your recent payment for the item(s) below did no...

Afterpay has suddenly vanished from checkout?

I've had issue after issue lately such as purchased items vanishing, one of which I have to follow up yet again after not receiving a refund for a fake item that was returned, and now Afterpay has vanished as a payment option for my current purchases...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to use Zip or Afterpay

I have been trying to buy some items and all goes well until the afterpay or Zip page won't return to the ebay page to finalise the purchase.The message is Ebay links are blocked.Is that a problem with ebay or with my settings? I have never had the p...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

goods not received .

I paid ebay commerce to buy a desktop heater on 20/11/22. I have not received any confirmation of despatching. I need it urgently.

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

retracting purchase of a product using afterpay then repurchasing same product using savings code

I purchased a clutch for my ute on EBay using the afterpay service before noticing the black friday discount code. This code when entered to the sale saves me an additional $200. The problem I have is that the sale has already gone through on afterpa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dealing with Auspost excess post as a buyer

Seller posts $8 free post item as large letter ($2.20). I get AusPost $9.05 excess charge card (over 20mm thick), Post Office lets me take photo to proove it is the item (no return address) and I leave it pending outcome with seller. Contact seller, ...

• 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

where do you find your "customized watch lists" that you have created. ?.

hi everyone , i noticed an area on watchlist where it says you can organize watched items into custom lists , next to that is create a custom list box, so clicked on that and named a new list , after that ,i have selcted items and added them to a lis...

• 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay expensive and delivery very slow, if at all.

"No one is forced to buy or sell on Ebay. If a person is not happy with the website it is quite simple to not use it."Community Ebay Jun 01 2022. No one was forced to by IBM laptops and guess what? Now no one can!Ebay IT'S YOUR REPUTATION THAT'S GOIN...

• 56 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Being charged postage on eBay plus items

I am in an included metro postcode and trying to buy this.The eBay plus users I am attempting to buy from are all including postage from $8-15 for postage.There is no option to chose a $0 option.This is happening in the app and website.Has there been...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Three icons GONE from Purchase page

A few days ago I noticed that three icons had vanished from the Purchases page. These were: 1. The mailing icon, which became active when an item I had bought was sent by the seller, and if it was active by running my cursor over it, it gave me the d...