Plz cancel my subscription and I need my refund asap plz

I just want to cancel this and need my refund plz

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Other members cannot cancel the things you signed up for, you need to do that yourself

The fees that you agreed to pay are not refundable 

You also need to cancel before the next fees are due as you will be charged every month until you do

As you agreed when you signed up

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

We are ordinary members here, so we cannot cancel subscription.

Is it eBay Plus or Smarty Plus?

If you forgot to cancel the eBay Plus trial or accepted the $15 voucher from Smarty that automatically started your normal membership, you will have to talk to them.

I think that eBay Plus has a grace period of 14 days.

This is from the Smarty Plus site:

SmartyPlus Subscription. Smarty may offer you the chance to sign up for Smarty's SmartyPlus subscription based service ("SmartyPlus"), which allows SmartyPlus Subscribers to receive additional features and services for certain Qualifying Purchases made from SmartyPlus Merchants on the Smarty Sites and/or through the Software. By either (i) checking the box under your credit card number on the checkout page for SmartyPlus that says "I Agree to Offer Details, Terms of Use & Privacy Policy," or (ii) by clicking the "I agree, continue" button directly under an offer to try SmartyPlus for the trial and subscription fee amounts disclosed to you on the SmartyPlus sign up page which may be displayed to you after you sign up for a ShipmentsFree subscription, you are expressly consenting to be enrolled into a Trial of SmartyPlus, which will automatically renew each month beginning on the date your Trial ends unless you cancel before the end of your Trial. Unless you cancel before the end of your Trial, your Payment Source will be charged the monthly fee disclosed to you at sign-up until you cancel. You must cancel your SmartyPlus subscription before the end of your Trial or before the end of the then current renewal term to avoid future charges. All prices for the SmartyPlus Trial and monthly subscription fees (if applicable) are in United States currency, unless you reside outside the United States and inside the Service Area. If you reside outside the United States and inside the Service Area, the prices for the SmartyPlus Trial are in your local currency. Any rebates you receive from Smarty are also paid in United States currency, except rebates are paid in your local currency if you reside outside the United States and inside the Service Area (as determined by Smarty).

YOU UNDERSTAND YOU MAY CANCEL ANYTIME USING THE FOLLOWING METHODS (1) BY CLICKING โ€œDELETE MY ACCOUNTโ€ IN THE โ€œMY ACCOUNTโ€ SECTION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, (2) EMAILING SUPPORT AT 
SUPPORT@JOINSMARTY.COM, OR (3) BY CALLING OUR SUPPORT CENTER AT (310) 593-4557 (TOLL-FREE NUMBER IS 877.808.0810). YOU ALSO AGREE THAT IF YOU ALSO ENROLLED IN SHIPMENTSFREE AND WISH TO CANCEL YOUR SHIPMENTSFREE SUBSCRIPTION, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SHIPMENTSFREE MEMBERSHIP SEPARATELY. CANCELING YOUR SMARTYPLUS SUBSCRIPTION IN YOUR ACCOUNT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY CANCEL YOUR SHIPMENTSFREE TRIAL OR SUBSCRIPTION. FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SMARTYPLUS AND/OR SHIPMENTSFREE SUBSCRIPTION(S), PLEASE SEE SECTIONS 8.3 AND 8.12 BELOW.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply