retracting purchase of a product using afterpay then repurchasing same product using savings code

I purchased a clutch for my ute on EBay using the afterpay service before noticing the black friday discount code.  This code when entered to the sale saves me an additional $200. The problem I have is that the sale has already gone through on afterpay and to the seller. I have requested cancellation with the seller. I still want the item but with the black friday discount applied before purchasing again with afterpay. What is the advised proceedure, if any, to make sure I get the discount but not paying for the clutch twice?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

retracting purchase of a product using afterpay then repurchasing same product using savings code

Only the seller can cancel and refund you, and they have no obligation to do that.

As regards Afterpay, I don't use it so I've no idea how the refund/cancellation is done there.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Hi there,  is this in relation to the ebay plus  black friday deals,  which appears to apply to  61 special deal items only, and none of which appear to be a clutch.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply